Fantastic Opportunities for Direct Entry Captains & First Officers - New Pay Increases, Local Contracts, Great Career Opportunities!
|Role||Department||Location||Find out more|
|Pilot Information Day - Dublin - 24th April||Pilots||Dublin, Ireland||Find out more|
|Captains - French Bases||Pilots||France||Find out more|
|Seasonal Captain Positions||Pilots||Dublin, Ireland||Find out more|
|Mobile Floating Captains - 5/5 Roster||Pilots||Find out more|
|Boeing 737 Pilot (Captain) - Southend||Pilots||Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom||Find out more|
|Non-flying Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||Pilots||Castle Donington, United Kingdom||Find out more|
|Boeing 737 Rated First Officers - Bases Throughout Europe||Pilots||Find out more|
|Boeing 737 Rated Captain - Bases Throughout Europe||Pilots||Find out more|
|Direct Entry Non Type Rated Captains - Bases Throughout Europe||Pilots||Find out more|
Operating a fleet of more than 455 Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair offers the opportunity for Cadets and experienced Pilots to fly our passengers safely across 84+ bases on over 2200 daily flights.
Our recent aircraft order of 200 Boeing 737 MAX 200’s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europe’s favourite airline.
No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations and offering fantastic career opportunities.
We also provide you the following:
- Local contracts
- Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
With our fleet growing to 585+ aircraft by 2024, we are now offering a number of Direct Entry Type Rated Captains and Type Rated First Officers with experience in operating Boeing 737 300-900 aircraft, as well as Non-Type Rated Captains with experience on multi-jet engine aircraft, the opportunity to join our pilot body and continue to provide our customers with the safest flight experience in the industry.
With permanent direct employment on offer, local contracts and unrivalled basing opportunities throughout our extensive European network, pilots will have the opportunity to be employed by Ryanair directly or by one of our service providers. If you would like to become part of our valued team of professionals and meet the following requirements, please apply now.
“Please note that we only accept Cadet applications through CAE and we are not able to answer any queries related to your application on their website”
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet our requirements we would be delighted to hear from you.