Whether you are working ‘behind the scenes’ on the ground or as an aircraft engineer based in one of our state of the art engineering facilities throughout Europe, we could have career opportunities for you. We look for ambitious and hard-working engineers who want to help us to ensure the continued safety and air-worthiness of our fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Why should you join our team?
- Working on one of the youngest fleets in the industry
- Industry leading training
- Career and promotional opportunities throughout Europe
- Competitive salaries
- Planned Rosters
We offer stable employment and progression opportunities for anybody looking to join our growing team!
From scheduled overnight maintenance to dedicated AOG mobilisation teams ready to be flown across our European network by our engineering support aircraft, our engineering department ensures that all Ryanair aircraft are ready to fly over 153 million customers each year to over 200 destinations.
Each of our third party service providers are now hiring in the following locations:
- Ireland – Ryanair
- UK – AES
- Germany – Ryanair Engineering GMBH
- Italy, Greece & Cyprus – South East Aviation Services (SEAS)
- Spain, Portugal & Morocco – JC Aircraft Maintenance
- Scotland – Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (PAMS)
- Lithuania – Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS)
- Poland – Wroclaw Aircraft Maintenance Services (WAMS)
- Austria/Vienna – Aircraft Maintenance GmbH (DMAM)
Working on one of the youngest fleets in the industry, receive industry leading training and unlimited career and promotional opportunities throughout Europe.
Just some of the reasons you should join our team.
Providing technical support to the Ryanair fleet for Structures, Aircraft systems, Avionics, Powerplant, Reliability.
Our trainers ensure that our engineers across Europe are trained to the highest technical standard allowing them to continue to deliver maintenance and maintain our leading safety record.