TYPE RATING REDUCED FROM €29,500 TO €5K!
New Industry Leading Cadet Programme Launched!
Ryanair are delighted to announce a new SPONSORED type-rating programme, a first for low cost airlines! Cadets will no longer pay a course fee of €29,500. This is being replaced by a one off, up front €5,000 payment and a 5 year reducing bond with no salary deductions! Cadets will be paid a salary from day 1 of BASE TRAINING!
BENEFITS OF THE SPONSORED CADET PROGRAMME
• World Class Training paid for by Ryanair
• No upfront payment of €29,500
• Salary from Day 1 of Base Training
REASONS TO BECOME A RYANAIR PILOT
• Job security
• Fastest Time to Command
• Unrivalled career progression
• The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
• Guaranteed days off
• No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
• Great base opportunities across Europe and North Africa
• Outstanding Earnings Potential
• New modern fleet and the opportunity to fly the brand new Boeing 737 MAX 200
WE OFFER THE FASTEST ROUTE TO COMMAND IN THE INDUSTRY
Our new, sponsored cadet programme will offer cadets the opportunity to join Ryanair as an entry level cadet, with no training costs up front!
We understand that access to finance has become more difficult for cadets to obtain and we want to take away from them the financial burden of the cost of the cadet programme.
WORLD CLASS TRAINING
You might wonder how we train our pilots to be the best in the industry. See below as to how Ryanair can develop you from a low hour cadet to a commander in as little as 5 years. Our training programme includes:
• A comprehensive training plan
• Preparatory computer based training
• Ground school dedicated to teaching you all aspects of a Boeing 737
• Continuous simulator training with experienced instructors
• Line training across our entire network in a variety of airports
• Online resources throughout your Ryanair career
• Guidance from instructors and examiners to help you achieve your full potential
• Unlimited use of our FTD’s across the network
• A comprehensive “Route to Command” programme
New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of NG Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.