Do you want a fast track career with Europes Favourite Airline?
We are hiring Future Captains and Experienced First Officers.
No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations and offering fantastic fast track career opportunities.
We also provide you the following:
- Local contracts
- Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with 30 additional B737 Aircraft arriving in the next 12 months.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with 30 additional aircraft arriving in the next 12 months.
With permanent direct employment on offer, local contracts and unrivalled basing opportunities throughout our extensive European network, pilots will have the opportunity to be employed by Ryanair directly or by one of our service providers. If you would like to become part of our valued team of professionals and meet the following requirements, please apply now.
“Please note that we only accept Cadet applications through CAE and we are not able to answer any queries related to your application on their website”
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet our requirements we would be delighted to hear from you