Do you want a fast track career with Europes Favourite Airline?
No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations and offering fantastic fast track career opportunities.
We also provide you the following:
- Local contracts
- Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five and half years
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create endless opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc
With local contracts and unrivalled basing opportunities throughout our extensive European network, pilots will have the opportunity to be employed by Ryanair directly or by one of our service providers. If you would like to become part of our valued team of professionals and meet the following requirements, please apply now.
Please note that we are not currently hiring direct entry Captains or experienced First Officers.
“We only accept Cadet applications through CAE and we are not able to answer any queries related to your application on their website”
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet our requirements we would be delighted to hear from you